I am an undergraduate student of Management. During my student life I have seen many students facing problems in writing so I decided to come up with a blog where I could provide some writing tips to them. If you want to keep in touch with me feel free to contact me .
Writing an effective essay is indeed a difficult task, but you can make it quite simple. How? By following an appropriate writing format! This format will not only make your essay more organized, but also, it will keep your content readable and meaningful.
Following are some of the great essay writing tips that will surely help you create something valuable and impressive:
1. One of the most important things is finding your purpose. Whether you are writing to educate your reader or trying to convince them with your thoughts, it is good to know the purpose of your writing.
2. Another most considerable thing is to know the audience. Obviously, you are writing for them; hence, find out how they feel regarding the specific subject.
3. Decide your essay tone because it gives you an overview about the prospective subject. It tells you that what you have to write and how you have to manage your thoughts. Choose a tone that may be convincing, arguing, angry or sympathetic.
4. Formulating a powerful thesis is the core part of your essay. It makes a real difference in determining the base of your arguments or discussions. Your thesis statement should follow the below important things:
• Your statement should not be highly opinionated
• It should not make any announcement
• It should not be a factual statement
• Avoid making broad statement
5. Insert lively words, phrases and influencing verbs because they increase the significance of your essay.
6. Follow a standardized format i.e. break your essay into introduction, body and conclusion for developing a clear understanding.
7. Revising your essay is a must! Always revise to make your draft better and better until it reaches perfection. Also, check grammatical and spelling mistakes for producing a flawless writing piece.
8. Last but not the least; do proper research at your end. Find a creditable source to support your points. People who have already worked for you are more reliable sources. Sort them out. This practice will give you more creative writing ideas, so try it before start writing.
If you are still thinking who can write my essay than the above tips will help you write a perfect essay. Try them to draft a standardized essay and ensure successful submissions.
A cover letter is an important document in a job application and is an integral part of a resume. But it should not be a summary of your resume. The aim of a cover letter is to inform the employer about your interest in the job and tell him/her why you are the most perfect match for the position. Since, the employers first read a cover letter; it should be professional and compelling.
Following are some useful tips for writing a compelling cover letter:
• Keep it Short
Generally, employers do not read the whole cover letter. Rather, they skim through the body of text in a cover letter to look for any relevant information. Keep your cover letter to one page as a standard, including the greetings and your contact information. Keep it short and concise, only including information which is relevant to your job.
• Write Professionally
Never use a casual or laidback tone when writing your cover letter, and rather adapt a professional tone. Do not use slang words and contractions. Start your cover letter with proper salutations. Use accurate grammar, proper spelling and right style throughout your letter. But do not make it too professional that it sounds impersonal. Make it professional and yet friendly.
• Highlight Your Key Skills
Capitalize on the space of your paper. The aim of writing a cover letter is to reveal your key skills in 1-2 paragraphs. Therefore, it is important that you condense your data into specific and clear information. Look through your qualification and academic records and check if you have any skill that matches with the concerned position. Write down qualifications relevant to your job and avoid cluttering in it. Here you will explain the employer that you are the perfect fit for the position, therefore narrow down your descriptions into specific details and keep your letter at the desired length.
• Add Pertinent Information
Though, a cover letter should not be a summary of your resume, it must have the vital details pertaining to your resume. Like, you must add your contact information in the resume so that the employer can contact you in case s/he misses your resume. Add your full name, contact number as well as your email address in your resume.
By following the above mentioned tips, you can easily write a compelling cover letter.
You can find plenty of articles available online on tips for writing a coursework assignment. But not all provide thorough guidelines to accomplish this important task. In this article, I will give you some important tips for writing a compelling and authentic coursework assignment. Here they are:
· First off, choose a good topic for your assignment. Look for a topic that you find interesting and that motivates you to write on. Check if it has enough information available for your assignment. Make sure if it is not too wide or too narrow and discusses a specific point.
· Now, go through different sources of information like books, newspapers, internet, magazines etc and collection information relevant to your topic. Make notes of important information and compile them so that you can use them when writing your assignment.
· Organize your work. Put in order all of your tasks and schedule them. This will help you accomplish each task effectively and complete your assignment well within your given deadline.
· Brainstorm ideas in a quiet place. List all the ideas that come in your mind about the topic and link them together in mind maps.
· Now, start writing the first draft of your assignment, covering all important information from the notes. Be particular about the grammar and spelling usage when writing the assignment. Also check the fluency of your ideas throughout your writing. Make sure if you have organized your information well.
· Never procrastinate and start your work as soon as possible so that you have an extra time in the end to revise your work.
· Follow your college requirements and make sure if you have formatted your assignment according to your college instructions.
· Lastly, read your whole work and check if it has any loophole or errors and revise them. Make sure if your work is free from all grammar, spelling and punctuation mistakes.
· Always consult with your mentor at every step of your coursework assignment. A coursework assignment can be on any topic, therefore always first understand the requirements of your topic and then write it according to your college specifications. Check your assignment more than one time and make sure if it conforms to the requirements of your paper.
· Remember! Never copy and paste information from any source as it will implicate you in plagiarism. Always rephrase ideas from other’s work and quote them according to given citation style.